Searching for Estes Bailout Decal Scan or Photo

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CoyoteNumber2

Original San Diego High Power Rocketry
Reaction score
Does anyone have a scan or photos of the decals for an Estes #2070 Bailout?

Let me check at home- I used to buy them off ebay for the plastic fin unit since the original ones were clear. I might have a set of the stickers kicking around.

kj

I do. I can scan it when I get home tomorrow. I think it was one that I scanned to send to Scott at YORP, but it was after he stopped updating.

Let me check at home- I used to buy them off ebay for the plastic fin unit since the original ones were clear. I might have a set of the stickers kicking around.

kj

I do. I can scan it when I get home tomorrow. I think it was one that I scanned to send to Scott at YORP, but it was after he stopped updating.

Were either of you able to find these?

It wasn't in the drawer of old kit decals, maybe in the bin of kits in the garage. Still looking.

kj

I found the scan. Took forever and convinced me that I really need to collect things in a more centralized place. It's an old jpeg, but I scanned it with a ruler to help with the scale. Shoot me an email address and I'll send it to you.

I found the scan. Took forever and convinced me that I really need to collect things in a more centralized place. It's an old jpeg, but I scanned it with a ruler to help with the scale. Shoot me an email address and I'll send it to you.

Hey, I know this was a long time ago but does anyone still have the scans around? I'm doing a clone of the Bailout. I have the Starbase Starcruiser (EST 2113) that is the same as the Bailout with Black fins rather than Clear, but with different decals. I've made an OpenRocket file of it using standard fins rather than the plastic fin can. I'll attach the files I have for the Starcruiser and hopefully someone will still have the Bailout ones still kicking around.

Attachments

• 2113_Decals.pdf
    7.5 MB · Views: 12
  • 2113_Decals_Orig.jpg
    2113_Decals_Orig.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 17
  • 2113_Decals_Wht_Background.pdf
    683.2 KB · Views: 4
  • EST2113.ork
    2.5 KB · Views: 0
  • s-l640.jpg
    s-l640.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 16
  • EST2113-Instructions.pdf
    5.4 MB · Views: 3
I think so. They'd be downstairs on the computer in the room de la rockety stuff. I'll head down that way when I get home.

Hey everyone thanks for the help. I think it came out pretty well.
I'm getting better making nose cones but still need to work on making body tubes without wrinkles.
I'll wait till next weekend to clear coat it to make sure the black rust-olium on the fins and nose cone completely cures and doesn't wrinkle up again. I only waited one day to second coat the nose cone and had to completely sand it bare to fix it.
I included the StarCruiser that I got all the measurements from.

Attachments

• 20201018_191011.jpg
    20201018_191011.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 13
  • 20201018_191147.jpg
    20201018_191147.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 13
Back