LDRS 38

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BBrown

Phoenix Driver
Reaction score
Folks,
LDRS 38 will be held Aug. 29 through Sept 2, 2019 on the Rocket Pasture in Argonia, KS. Hosted by the Kloudbusters. Waiver to 50,000’ AGL. More details to follow.

Last edited:
Argonia.....Geographical center of the rocket world!

image.jpg

Folks,
LDRS 38 will be held Aug. 29 through Sept 2, 2019 on the Rocket Pasture in Argonia, KS. Hosted by the Kloudbusters. Waiver to 50,000’ AGL. More details to follow.

Congratulations to you and the rest of the fine KLOUDBUSTERS, Bob!

I don't know, that is an awful long way to drive, not sure I can make it.

Hey Bob!
You said never again.
Get off My range!!!

Mark

Hmmm !!!!

So it begins....
Anybody want to guess how many posts on this thread by Aug, 29th, 2019?

Since my boss has carved in stone that we will never miss another Airfest, and Airfest is ALWAYS for Large, Dangerous Rocket Ships, we will be there.

That's going to cause a longer drive than the one I just had for LDRS-37, but I think it'll be worth it. Time to finally visit Argonia.

Interesting, that is 60 miles or so from where my Dad was born and raised: Tonkawa OK.

For those pondering about making a longer drive rest assured you will not be disappointed. The Rocket Pasture is on of the premier launch sites on the planet and the host Club is superlative. You can fly hard fast and high and have tremendous area for recovery. Range support is unparalleled. Be There.

For those pondering about making a longer drive rest assured you will not be disappointed. The Rocket Pasture is on of the premier launch sites on the planet and the host Club is superlative. You can fly hard fast and high and have tremendous area for recovery. Range support is unparalleled. Be There.

+1 :point:

That's going to cause a longer drive than the one I just had for LDRS-37, but I think it'll be worth it. Time to finally visit Argonia.

We just have to make it to Good Year then stowaway in the Comfort Trl ..I have pass keys <grin>

Kenny

This could be a rare opportunity, sighting the illusive Cave duck in the rocket pasture!

We just have to make it to Good Year then stowaway in the Comfort Trl ..I have pass keys <grin>

Kenny

Not much room in the trailer, the truck scales at Flying J groaned when we pulled up! It might be worse next year....

Holycowabunga, Argonia is about as far east as Lincoln NE. That's a couple of days even in Extreme Duck Roadtrip Mode (tm). And i bet NARAM is gonna be eastwards next year too. Sitzkrieg!

Ohh man is this wonderful news..
I just can't wait..
This is tops on tops for the entire year to begin with..
A great congrats is in order as well as a great big heartfelt thank you
to Bob, Lance, and ALL of the hardworking Kloud Busters that work so hard
at making this launch happen and go off so smoothly..
Thank you all..

Teddy

Kenny

I'm guessing that means that you don't think the 'ol RV is gonna make it that far... :)

Time to pool our resources on a rental.

Back