Just a riminder

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woody's Workshop

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I still have many, many rockets for sale.
I have decided to stick with mini engines for now.
With a few exception as I have some A's, B's C's and some D' Engines in inventory.
Those I plan to keep is either built or being built and most are not on the spread sheet.
So please disregard any mini engine kits on the list for now.
Thank You All Kindly.

Also, mother's 92nd birthday is due soon. June 7, 1926.
I love to hear some of the stories she has to tell through the Dust Bowl, Great Depression, WWII, Korean and Viet Nam wars.
Her first radio, her first TV set. Horses traded for an old model A pickup, similar to the one on the Waltons. ("I remember out first truck on the farm like that"...every time she see's it on the Waltons. I watch it with her every day.)
Watching main street get paved while the horse hitch rails were being taken down.
Man, her life spans a great time to be alive. From farming with horses, to the moon landing, to todays technology.
I seen the moon landing on an old B&W Zenith console, but I think the biggest thing I have to talk about in life is what I've seen during my construction days.
The size of cranes and size and weight of precast concrete panels being set. The view from atop 20 story buildings. I can't compare to her stories by any means.

Back