I can't email Discount Rocketry.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well the title says it all!

The this is I discovered the site over a year ago and despite saying they do international orders (I live in New Zealand) it wouldn't work in checkout so I felt they may have another system so I did what any fool would and emailed them.

Dozens of tries and nothing, I admit I got a little strong worded with one.

I bet the company is down and the site just is still alive like some internet archaeological thing but I've yet too read of anything.

Can anyone help out? I'd just like too know what the heck is going on as I really like the look of some of their stuff... and the website itself is amazing!

They're a local vendor in San Diego and we see them regularly, but they may have let their web sales go.

You might trying calling but I wouldn't get my hopes up about international orders.

That's nice too hear they're still up as I've read nice things of them. Maybe but as the site is still up I view it as unprofessional. Too bad as many of their kits look amazing (I want a Big Kahuna!), if I were them if they're not doing it go through eRockets or something, they do a great job!

I'll need too do some homework on all the national/area codes for that and be ready for the cost. But if the site says international but the checkout doesn't I am not impressed.

I don't know how long you were trying to contact them, but they were just at LDRS, which may have been keeping them busy.

Well the title says it all!

The this is I discovered the site over a year ago and despite saying they do international orders (I live in New Zealand) it wouldn't work in checkout so I felt they may have another system so I did what any fool would and emailed them.

Dozens of tries and nothing, I admit I got a little strong worded with one.

I bet the company is down and the site just is still alive like some internet archaeological thing but I've yet too read of anything.

Can anyone help out? I'd just like too know what the heck is going on as I really like the look of some of their stuff... and the website itself is amazing!

It could be that their email server is filtering your emails out and putting them in the junk folder or straight to deleted. I've had problems with filters being a little too good for their own good.

It could be that their email server is filtering your emails out and putting them in the junk folder or straight to deleted. I've had problems with filters being a little too good for their own good.

That's it buddy, I got a limited contact with them through an address but it was soon broken. Their website is odd though, it has foreign address sending options on the checkout but then refuses too accept them.

Back