• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Estes Pro Jayhawk #2085 Opened, Unbuilt, Complete

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratseal

Reaction score
I bought this kit in the early 90's but never assembled it. The pictures illustrate everything that I have; it is 100% complete too the best of my knowledge, though I haven't done a 1:1 VI between the parts list and the components. I don't know what it's worth at this date, since values since to have gone up, but at the same time it should go to a good home where there is a modeler who will appreciate it.

It may be preferable to move the sale to eBay; I have an account there with feedback which illustrates my reliability. I have detailed images but I'm unable to load them, perhaps it's a size issue? I shrank them down to under 500k each.

Unable to add pics - tried to shrink 'em, but no dice. I'll add an eBay link.

Clever! Yet another guy who has a good chance of separating me from some of my money...

Please! Someone Outbid Me!

BTW ratseal, I was able to get the link from ebay of your image, and attach it here.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

I bought this kit in the early 90's but never assembled it. The pictures illustrate everything that I have; it is 100% complete too the best of my knowledge, though I haven't done a 1:1 VI between the parts list and the components. I don't know what it's worth at this date, since values since to have gone up, but at the same time it should go to a good home where there is a modeler who will appreciate it.

It may be preferable to move the sale to eBay; I have an account there with feedback which illustrates my reliability. I have detailed images but I'm unable to load them, perhaps it's a size issue? I shrank them down to under 500k each.

It’s probably not a size issue. You need to have a minimum number of posts before you can attach pictures.

Back