• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Misc. Rocket Stuff Giveaway (with Delivery to ROCstock)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CoyoteNumber2

Original San Diego High Power Rocketry
Reaction score
I have a few rocket and rocketry-related items to give away. Most of this stuff has little-to-no value, but I would rather not put it all in the trash if someone else can make use of it.

Your only cost is postage. Please private message if interested.

Update 5/24: Only the ABS couplers remain. I will bring them to ROCstock.

1. US Rockets Stiletto partial kit. I started building this years ago and then tore it apart for some reason. Condition is rough; only what's pictured is included. Gone

2. Hot Rod Rockets Fruit Fly model rocket kit. Gone

3. Edmonds Aerospace Ivee boost glider kit. Completeness is unknown. Gone

4. Four-inch fin can with 54mm motor mount. Airframe is fiberglass laminated. Gone

5. Set of three thread-together airframe couplers. These are machined from ABS pipe fittings. They will fit inside a 4" airframe and fit a 3" motor tube internally. $13.56 to mail. Gone

6. Electronics enclosure intended for a launch controller. Dimensions are approximately 7" by 10". Gone

I have a few rocket and rocketry-related items to give away. Most of this stuff has little-to-no value, but I would rather not put it all in the trash if someone else can make use of it.

I'll bring this stuff to LDRS; after that I may consider mailing it. Please private message if interested.

1. US Rockets Stiletto partial kit. I started building this years ago and then tore it apart for some reason. Condition is rough; only what's pictured is included.
View attachment 344541

2. Hot Rod Rockets Fruit Fly model rocket kit.
View attachment 344539 View attachment 344540

3. Edmonds Aerospace Ivee boost glider kit. Completeness is unknown.
View attachment 344542

4. Four-inch fin can with 54mm motor mount. Airframe is fiberglass laminated.
View attachment 344543

5. Set of three thread-together airframe couplers. These are machined from ABS pipe fittings. They will fit inside a 4" airframe and fit a 3" motor tube internally.
View attachment 344544

6. Electronics enclosure intended for a launch controller. Dimensions are approximately 7" by 10".
View attachment 344545

I’d be interested in the electronics enclosure, if nobody else is. I don’t have a true need so if someone else does, please feel free to give it to them.

I’d be interested in the electronics enclosure, if nobody else is. I don’t have a true need so if someone else does, please feel free to give it to them.

Thanks Steve, I'll keep you in mind.

Steve - I ended up leaving early. Sorry we were not able to connect. If you still have any interest, I'll send it to you for the price of postage.

I feel like shipping the ABS to sit in one of my piles would be a waste of your time; but do you happen to remember what they were before being milled down?

Only the ABS couplers remain. I will bring them to ROCstock, or mail them for the cost of postage ($13.56.)

Back