• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Aerotech Hybrid Tank

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocketjet787

Reaction score
I am looking for an N2O tank for the Aerotech Hybrid system. More specifically, I am looking for the pin valve that connects the tank to the forward closure of the motor. I have the information book released by RCS along with the forward closure, now the only piece I am missing is that pin valve. Please let me know if you have a tank or valve that you are willing to part with, or information on where to get them. Thank you! If you have any other Aerotech Hybrid stuff that you are interested in selling please let me know! :)

Just an FYI, it isn't a standard paintball pin valve. They turned the pin down to get more flow, and made it out of stainless.

Edward

Just an FYI, it isn't a standard paintball pin valve. They turned the pin down to get more flow, and made it out of stainless.

Edward

I noticed that when I was experimenting with different pin valves. That is why I am looking for an original Aerotech one or one with the same threads.

I used a brass bodied valve modified to the dimensions of the Aerotech one and then turned a pin out of hex stainless stock to match.

Edward

The threads are the same, the difference is Aerotech reduced the Diameter so a standard paint ball pin valve would not fit the forward closure .
My guess is for safety reasons. Also the Aerotech pin valve body is aluminum not brass.

Back