Estes Ascender on AT G75M-10?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcderek

Free Flight Rocketeer
Reaction score
Has anybody flown the Estes Ascender on a AT G75M-10, or something thereabouts? Or know where I can find a ROC file for it? OK I found one file on here. Setting up the rocket for tomorrow. I could try the CTI F240 for smiles:)

Derek - tell us how the F240 treats those fins...... :eek:

LOL! Wouldn't be the first time I blew the fins off of a rocket, but not going to go there. I'm not sure I have a rocket that can handle the F240 at the moment. I need to change that!

resized_8c2353bf-e2a5-45a2-b888-7a812cd4c044.jpeg

Todays line up. Should be fun!

If your going to use large motors in any of the Pro Series E2X kits I would apply a single layer of clear tape along the entire leading edge of the fin. This will prevent air from getting in there and pushing the fins apart, which leads to the fins shreeding.

John Boren

If your going to use large motors in any of the Pro Series E2X kits I would apply a single layer of clear tape along the entire leading edge of the fin. This will prevent air from getting in there and pushing the fins apart, which leads to the fins shreeding.

John Boren
This is what I did ( black, not clear ) for my Mammoth on an h97. L1 Cert with something I built at the field, no problemo.

Nice idea with the tape on the fins. The G75M worked great today. Paired with a JL Chute Release set at 500ft, it landed pretty close.

Back