New Rocketry Video Series

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UPscaler

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Hello everyone! It's been a while since I frequented TRF, but I'm going to try to be on here more often starting now.

I noticed a large drop in the production of rocketry related video content. Being that I already make a partial living from making youtube videos, I figured I'd pick up my old rocketry channel. My goal is to document builds, attend launches, review products etc etc on this channel. I am shooting for one video every Thursday. Please check it out! I would also appreciate it if you'd subscribe (it's completely free and will notify you of when I upload new videos), as this channel is a bit too small for monetization, but it would be super cool for the channel to help pay for us to get to some bigger launches and fund some cool projects!

Thanks in advance everyone!

[YOUTUBE]_NN8egOCZiw[/YOUTUBE]

Braden

Exactly what is needed to gain new members and interest in the hobby, thanks for taking the time to make these!

Subscriber #99... missed it by one. :wink:

Looks great so far. Keep 'em coming.

I like watching flights. Would love to buy well edited versions of major launches like I used to...

I like watching flights. Would love to buy well edited versions of major launches like I used to...

That is ultimately the goal, just without payment required. I know a lot of folks are willing to pay for good rocket content. I plan on making optional donations, and selling T-shirts through my Amazon Merch account to help offset costs and hopefully land us at some large launches.

I have a handful of DSLRs, Camcorders, GoPros, gimbals and a drone, so there's a lot of potential for some good feature length launch content!

Braden

Sweet. I love the videos. I record our club's launches and post them. Check out my channel in my signature. I like the build vlogs as well.

Gonna show my newb rocket buddy Luis , he has an unbuilt Scion and he would benefit greatly from a single wrap of the tube

Kenny

Back