• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

T3 Tracker - complete system including Samsung Galaxy S 5 Android phone

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BryRocket

Reaction score
Selling my once-used T3 system. Worked perfect but I have a number of other trackers and we needed this one for a launch last weekend as we were fully loaded with rockets to fly. Now need to recoup some $ to build more rockets.

Comes with the rocket transmitter that has an RP-SMA connector on it and I'll include a 1/4 wave antenna, comes with the ground station receiver in a 3D printed case with on/off switch and phone holder. In the case I have the recommended 750mAh 1S Turnigy battery and I have added a charging port so you don't have to open the case. I'll also include a new 600mAh battery for the transmitter. Finally, I am selling this with a used Galaxy S 5 (no contract) that works great. I used Rocket Track and set up the phone's wifi to use my iPhone's hotspot so I could utilize the google maps. Zero problems with that. This is a truly buy and fly package.

$225

PM if interested.

IMG_3906.jpgIMG_3905.jpgIMG_3904.jpgIMG_3903.jpg

Last edited:
Selling my once-used T3 system. Worked perfect but I have a number of other trackers and we needed this one for a launch last weekend as we were fully loaded with rockets to fly. Now need to recoup some $ to build more rockets.

Comes with the rocket transmitter that has an RP-SMA connector on it and I'll include a 1/4 wave antenna, comes with the ground station receiver in a 3D printed case with on/off switch and phone holder. In the case I have the recommended 750mAh 1S Turnigy battery and I have added a charging port so you don't have to open the case. I'll also include a new 600mAh battery for the transmitter. Finally, I am selling this with a used Galaxy S 5 (no contract) that works great. I used Rocket Track and set up the phone's wifi to use my iPhone's hotspot so I could utilize the google maps. Zero problems with that. This is a truly buy and fly package.

$225

PM if interested.

View attachment 344259View attachment 344260View attachment 344261View attachment 344262
PM sent

Back