• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted 3.9 inch X 48 Magna Frame Tube

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe that I have one. I won't be able to check until Thursday. Is that the epoxy covered tube?

It is Gray in color sealed on the outside with something that acetone will remove easily. Made from vulcanized fiber I believe . Let me know what you find, Thank You !

Does it need to be 48”? I have a 33” piece that is mostly covered in carbon fiber

IMG_5283.JPG
IMG_5284.JPG

I wish it would work for me, but I am hoping to replace a carbon covered Magna frame tube with a kevlar/fiberglass covered tube to provide GPS tracking to the booster stage of a two stage rocket, Thanks !!!

I wish it would work for me, but I am hoping to replace a carbon covered Magna frame tube with a kevlar/fiberglass covered tube to provide GPS tracking to the booster stage of a two stage rocket, Thanks !!!

Makes me wish I had wound kevlar/glass on this one. Oh well best of luck and thank you.

That looks like it might be the tube I am looking for, How does a phenolic coupler fit?
PM answer, payment info, and Price please, Thank You !!!

I don't remember what I paid, I think they were $15.00 to $20.00 less than Blue tube . I am guessing Giant leap removed the larger sizes from the web site as they ran out of each.

I may be way off on the price difference, I don't remember . Might have been that much of a gap because I picked them up at Airfest and saved on shipping . How does a coupler fit?

I dont have a phenolic coupler to test, but paper and glass fit fine. If you are still interested,send me an offer.

Back