• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Woody's Rockets FOR SALE...to help us through a ROUGH TIME

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woody's Workshop

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
All in storage.
Pics upon request, but please, it's a hassle to go to storage just for pics.
So serious inquiries only...Please.

I managed to attach it in .pdf format at the bottom.
I hope this helps you...help us!
Thank You All Very Kindly!!!

Below is revised .pdf list of rockets.
Any and All Sales are Greatly Appreciated!
John

View attachment For Sale Inventory 2.pdf

Last edited:
Why don't you sell all of them as a package deal? If you are paying for storage on these kits you are losing money. How many kits do you need to sell to pay for storage?? Figure out how much you have invested not what they are worth because no one will pay you what they are worth and decide how much of a hit you ate willing to take. Say 30%? This way you clear your storage and get a lump sum of cash and that will probably go a long way to buying groceries or paying bills

Why don't you sell all of them as a package deal? If you are paying for storage on these kits you are losing money. How many kits do you need to sell to pay for storage?? Figure out how much you have invested not what they are worth because no one will pay you what they are worth and decide how much of a hit you ate willing to take. Say 30%? This way you clear your storage and get a lump sum of cash and that will probably go a long way to buying groceries or paying bills

I agree about the storage. I’ve given the same advice to friends and family who have hit hard times and put things in storage that they don’t need right now but may need later when they get back on their feet. They pay more in storage than the stuff is worth. Better to get the storage costs off the budget and hopefully some cash from selling what they’ve been storing.

Woody, is the storage all rockets? Or do you still need the storage unit even if the rockets are sold?

I agree about the storage. I’ve given the same advice to friends and family who have hit hard times and put things in storage that they don’t need right now but may need later when they get back on their feet. They pay more in storage than the stuff is worth. Better to get the storage costs off the budget and hopefully some cash from selling what they’ve been storing.

Woody, is the storage all rockets? Or do you still need the storage unit even if the rockets are sold?

Now if you have other stuff stored then its not going matter much.

I can say I got some stuff from John last week, very fast turn around. Sorry to hear about what happened, hopefully everything will sort out ok for your family.

If I may humbly offer advice to all those who are humbly offering advice: maybe don't?

I know it's in our nature to want to problem solve out of a pickle, but sometimes when you've tried everything and the universe just hands you another gut punch, well-meant advice to try things you've already tried can kind of grind salty lemon juice into your cuts.

Anyhoo, I know we all mean well and I'm sure so does John. Best wishes to him and his family, and thanks for all who've helped in their own ways.

My storage is my childhood buddy's old farm house.
He doesn't live there, lives with his girl friend.
No electric, heat, water, etc. And no cost.
He was kind enough to offer it when we lost our home.
We did have a storage unit across the street from the apartments for 30 days.
But the owner donated one to each of the people that was effected by the fire for 30 days.
I take no offense in any advice. No one knows exactly what is going on at this end.
I know you all mean well and that is how I take it.
Thank You All Kindly for everything.
Enjoy some weekend and fly a couple rockets for us.

I've got my tracking number...

For anyone interested... Scratch off the following kits:

[FONT=&amp]Der Red Max
CC Express
D-Region Tomahawk
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Vagabond [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]QCC Explorer[/FONT]

How much for the two big wizard rockets shipped to Cleveland 44087?

Back