nice poster found

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought the first one shown years ago from Peter Alway when I bought his book. It was definitely worth the price. It is still hanging in my office. The second poster shown is interesting, because it shows the Space-X BFR which is huge. I suspect that it will be a long time before that one files.

When I worked at OU, we ordered a lot of stuff from Omega Engineering. Every once in a while, they would throw in a "goodie" or two. I got posters for rockets of the world (not PA's), shuttle missions, and flags of the world. Almost every shipment they would throw in a pack of playing cards (advertisement) and an American flag lapel pin. I made sure all the international students got one of those. They also used to send out huge boxes of catalog/reference books. They still will, if you ask nice, but most of the stuff is available on DVD or CD. If you're doing any sort of engineering, these are great resources to have! And free!!

Am I the only one who's first reaction to this thread title was "Who is this nice poster and what did he or she post?" It was not only my first reaction but I keep having it every time I see this thread come up. :rolleyes:

Back