Yahoo Email Down Nationwide.....

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just did a work around from an email sever at my workplace...sent an email....my brother got it on a Yahoo andorid...phone app, that appears to get through.
Different server than regular Yahoo email?

I have firefox and mine's working. I just deleted some junk mail in there.

You on an Andoid or phone app?

Mine is still down....so are a lot of other people around the Country.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to mail.yahoo.com. Peer’s Certificate has been revoked. Error code: SEC_ERROR_REVOKED_CERTIFICATE

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

This problem has been coming and going of Flickr too. When I last got in to the help forum, a Flickr/Yahoo moderator said they were aware of the problem that is affecting 'multiple properties'. Hope it is resolved soon.

The Flickr mod reports the problem has been resolved and Flickr has been stable for me. Hope y'all's email is working too.

You on an Andoid or phone app?

Mine is still down....so are a lot of other people around the Country.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to mail.yahoo.com. Peer’s Certificate has been revoked. Error code: SEC_ERROR_REVOKED_CERTIFICATE

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

I have a desktop.

This problem has been coming and going of Flickr too. When I last got in to the help forum, a Flickr/Yahoo moderator said they were aware of the problem that is affecting 'multiple properties'. Hope it is resolved soon.
This is a great site to get a quick look at major outages. Click on the service's icon to see details. Right now, the graph shows that Yahoo Mail is up after a major disruption, the fact that it was major and recent indicated by Yahoo Mail's icon being at the top of the graphical array. By the small graphs shown under each service, you can see if outages are related in time. I've seen outages where most of the services indicated simultaneous outages via their graphs, an indication that the problem was not with the individual services, but with the internet backbone:

https://downdetector.com/

This is a great site to get a quick look at major outages. Click on the service's icon to see details. Right now, the graph shows that Yahoo Mail is up after a major disruption, the fact that it was major and recent indicated by Yahoo Mail's icon being at the top of the graphical array. By the small graphs shown under each service, you can see if outages are related in time. I've seen outages where most of the services indicated simultaneous outages via their graphs, an indication that the problem was not with the individual services, but with the internet backbone:

https://downdetector.com/

That it is. But I always find it comforting to hear a website owner/techie sees the problem and is on it. That's what I was trying to convey. YMMV.

Back