Your Prized Motors: A Fun Thread

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember when FSI motors were common in stores; I also remember thinking that I'd never see a model again if I ever put one of those F engines in it. These are unburned too. I can't recall ever seeing an MPC in a store; the one I have is a gift.

IMG_1050.jpgIMG_1052.jpg

I burned a lot of E15's when they were available so I was really sorry to hear that they had been discontinued. The Mean Machine looked pretty small at apogee on E15's. These are the last pair, guess I should go ahead and burn 'em. Next to those is a package of E9's right after they came out; I kept the package unopened because of the strange stick on labels - strange for Estes anyway. If you look closer there's a purple roll on label under the paper. Now I'm sorry to hear that E9's are also discontinued. The scratch made Super Ranger is quite a flier on two E9-P's and two E9-8's. Of course E9-P's have been unavailable for some time now. I have one plugged motor left; never had an E9 let go and I've burned a lot.

IMG_1053.jpg

Back