NAR Number

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OC_Rocket_Man

Reaction score
I can't find an appropriate forum to post this in, so I'll put it here.

When you join NAR, your online login shows an account number. Is this considered your NAR number? Or does that arrive in a later email or snail mail package?

I had this problem too. Your online account number is different from your member number, which comes later.

It happens often enough that if you put the online number on L1 paperwork, they figure it out.

I had this problem too. Your online account number is different from your member number, which comes later.

It happens often enough that if you put the online number on L1 paperwork, they figure it out.

Glad I asked. Thanks!

I'm ordering an L1 Cert deal with a free case, and they (AMW) asked my NAR number. I'll send them a PDF of my membership receipt and see if that works.

If you can log in to your NAR account on Nar.org you go go to My Membership and scroll down, your NAR number will be there.

When I joined NAR the number on my card was different than when I earned my L1 cert... kind of weird, but the first number when I did the L1 flight was what they used, but L1 card arrived and had a new number...

If you can log in to your NAR account on Nar.org you go go to My Membership and scroll down, your NAR number will be there.

It didn't show up immediately in the "My Membership" section under the HPR tab, so I wasn't sure if it would or that was for HPR Certs. But sometime in the middle of the night it has populated with a number.

Back