Glad I gave up being a cop

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CPUTommy

Thrust cures All
Reaction score
This lady is the problem with society as a whole..

Un registered
Un Insured
Illegal tint...

And it was a feeble attempt to turn it back on to the cops who were doing there job.. Putting there life on the line just by getting dressed.

https://youtu.be/S6vlu1FRaic

yeah, saw that on FB..

I would have arrested her..

as Zappa once said: "I'm not black, but there's a whole lotta times I wish I could say I'm not white"..

What a jerk. Apparently she has resigned. The cops were great. She had no right to the information she was demanding (she wasn't asking) and I'm glad they didn't cave in.

I can't imagine what it must be like to be a cop nowadays. Would you like to do your job with a camera watching everything you do? God bless them, they need all the help they can get.

Entitlement knows no bounds. I wonder how embarrassed this piece of work feels knowing the whole country is laughing at her.

Just found this one in the side bar. This stuff is out of control. So seriously sad.

[video=youtube;4yo_od4JPzE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yo_od4JPzE[/video]

Last edited:
Why do they need to have it registered and insured to be able to get it out of impound? that is kind of BS that they cant show up with a tow truck and tow it out of the impound lot to avoid storage fees. Because there is no way that storage fees are only $20 per day.

Why do they need to have it registered and insured to be able to get it out of impound? that is kind of BS that they cant show up with a tow truck and tow it out of the impound lot to avoid storage fees. Because there is no way that storage fees are only $20 per day.

Driving an un registered and un insured vehicle is against the law. Means for immediate removal by tow truck. Its illegal for that car to be on a public way. If the driver/owner didn't want it impounded they shouldn't have driven it. The driver goes to college and if he cant manage to keep it legal, then that's on him. Its a new car also which means there is probably a note on it which means it also requires insurance. I hope they charged the driver double for the tow and storage because it was Easter day.

(and it cant be released until its legally registered/insured because fred the tow truck guy could pick it up and let the kid drive it with out being registered, If the kid got into an accident AFTER it was removed from the tow lot, and it didn't have the proper insurance and registration, the liability then falls back on to the Police department and tow company, *Care* *Control* *Custody*)

That is a result of the liberal policy's, so in a way.. its kinda Karma.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

...If the kid got into an accident AFTER it was removed from the tow lot, and it didn't have the proper insurance and registration, the liability then falls back on to the Police department and tow company...

This...

Is part of the problem...

It's always someone else's fault...

That is just wrong...

Driving an un registered and un insured vehicle is against the law. Means for immediate removal by tow truck. Its illegal for that car to be on a public way. If the driver/owner didn't want it impounded they shouldn't have driven it. The driver goes to college and if he cant manage to keep it legal, then that's on him. Its a new car also which means there is probably a note on it which means it also requires insurance. I hope they charged the driver double for the tow and storage because it was Easter day.

(and it cant be released until its legally registered/insured because fred the tow truck guy could pick it up and let the kid drive it with out being registered, If the kid got into an accident AFTER it was removed from the tow lot, and it didn't have the proper insurance and registration, the liability then falls back on to the Police department and tow company, *Care* *Control* *Custody*)

That is a result of the liberal policy's, so in a way.. its kinda Karma.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

you don’t need registration or insurance to own a car. You donto opperate it on a public road. But there is no law that says you can’t park it or use it on private roads without registration or insurance. I know plenty of people who regularly get together and drive on private property all the time with no registration or insurance or emmisions requirements they also drive at speeds that would make the average person scared for their life.

Nonsense. If you watch the video you can clearly see it was being operated on a public road. Not at some private auto orgy in some farm field absent of all registration and insurance requirements.

cuffed and stuffed at the point of the finger and f-bomb....
Those two officers had a LOT of restraint!

That level of entitlement is disgusting. If I was that police officer. I would have had trouble being so polite and restrained. I do think it's also disgusting that the title of the fox article started by pointing out she was an adviser to Hillary Clinton and that Tommy has to bring up "liberal policies" as if politics are relevant too anything in the situation.

Shame on you Tommy...

For connecting the dots...

Nonsense. If you watch the video you can clearly see it was being operated on a public road. Not at some private auto orgy in some farm field absent of all registration and insurance requirements.
im not disputing then having it towed and impounded. I am disputing the fact that it wil need to be registered if they want to get it out of impound.

There's no point in letting it out of impound unless you can legally drive it in a roadway unless you want to immediately chop it up for part value. I used to hate uninsured motorists that would hit you in Memphis. That city sucked so bad. They were just poverty stricken idiots driving cars they didn't even insure. The insurance people on the phone yelled ARGH.

im not disputing then having it towed and impounded. I am disputing the fact that it wil need to be registered if they want to get it out of impound.
The port authority commissioner snob and her kids can afford to insure a car. That's bullsh*t. If you have a uninsured race car the answer is never drive it on a public road if you do not wish for it to be impounded and insurance along with registration forced onto you by a police department. Most people bring race cars to track events on a trailer for a reason.

There's no point in letting it out of impound unless you can legally drive it in a roadway unless you want to immediately chop it up for part value. I used to hate uninsured motorists that would hit you in Memphis. That city sucked so bad. They were just poverty stricken idiots driving cars they didn't even insure. The insurance people on the phone yelled ARGH.
The point in letting it out of impound is I can store it on my lot for 0 dollars a day.

Without being registered they couldn't prove ownership? Even with a contract/bill of sale it must be registered to prove ownership here in OK. to impound lots.

Title, bill of sale, pink slip, loan paperwork. All those should be able to prove ownership. Especially the title which is needed to ya know actually prove ownership. Registration most certainly does not prove ownership. Since a car can be registered to someone other than the owner. And back to the original point. You don’t need to register a vehicle to own a vehicle. You only need to register a vehicle if you want to opperate it on Public roads. And even then there are registrations that work for many different cars. In PA you can get a Repair/Towing registration that is good for any vehicle that is under the care of a repair shop or tow service regardless of who owns the vehicle. Comes with a license plate that starts with RT and is good for any car I put it on. Same as Salvage tag. Salvage yard owners can apply for a salvage registration also good for any car they want to put it on. Come with a license plate also legal to put on any car. Now I know these guys weren’t repair towing or salvage. But you can bet your bottom dollar when they don’t get it out of impound when the time is up and they sell it at auction they guy who show up isn’t going to have a registration specific to that vehicle to get it out of impound.

I definitely would have written her a ticket for jaywalking at minimum. The disorderly conflict would be BS because she does have first amendment protection to be able to tell a government agent to F right off if she wants. But the second she crossed the street to go talk to the tow truck driver jaywalking applies.

Last edited:
Try telling a cop to f%$k-off sometime and see what happens... Disorderly conduct can and sometimes does result from swearing at police officers... In any case, swearing at the P.O. was not a good idea...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back