CTI Pro 150?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
3 years ago I bought a CTI Pro 150-40k from Rebel Space (a European importer that now looks to be disappeared :eyeroll:, I live in Italy) and they sent me in a wooden box this hardware (pictures attached). The rocket has been completed around this hardware, but due to the unfortunate CTI accident we just paused the project.. for the years to come. Now we are looking back again on what we did, and tried to write down some assembly procedures, but we found a couple of unanswered questions on this motor.

The dimensions resemble those from the CTI mounting instructions, but the parts are completely different: can anyone tell me if this is a known CTI piece of hardware or just some (very expensive) random warehouse leftover? :confused::confused:

Here the link to the motor's page (just for ease of use :cool: )

Any advice is more than welcome! :wink:

Edit: I know that in the pro150 dimensions, the hardware has the same shape, but I cannot find any picture anywhere with this hardware or instructions on how to assembly it :(
photo_2018-04-26_11-34-16.jpgphoto_2018-04-26_11-34-23.jpgphoto_2018-04-26_11-34-29.jpgphoto_2018-04-26_11-34-33.jpgScreen Shot 2018-04-26 at 11.43.37.jpg

The forward bulkhead you have is all that’s different. The one shown in their photos is set up for head end ignition. The one you have is built like the forward bulkheads for the Pro98, with room for a smoke grain.
Take a look at the instructions for the Pro98 to see that bulkhead:
https://www.pro38.com/pdfs/Pro98_Instructions.pdf

Ask CTI customer support for any updates to their instructions.

Last edited:
Back