• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale upscales

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kelltym88

Reaction score
album.php

Would anybody be interested in purchasing these? The Manta Bomber is in pieces, but complete, it just needs to be assembled. The executioner is not available. PM if interested.

What are the dimensions of the Black Brant II + motor mount size?
And how much do you want for it?

Thanks,

The BB II is Cosmodrome kit. Here is some info:

Kit Features
General Kit Statistics Recommended Motors
Balsa nose cone and boat tail
Three color self-adhesive decals
24" rip-stop nylon parachutte
F through H power
Through-the-wall fins
Motor retension 1:6 scale
Length = 50.8"
Diameter = 2.63"
Weight = 19oz F40W-4(R)
F50T-4
G40W-7
G33J-5(R)
G64W-7(R)
G80T-7
H180W-L(R)

I made it with a 38MMT to have more motor options.

Hi All,

I've had interest in a couple of these. I really don't know what kind of a price to put on them, so make an offer.

A potential problem is shipping. Trying to find a box big enough to ship safely is not easy, and adds to the cost. So preferably it would be best if the interested party was local. I will take to a launch, or you can come by and pick them up.

Some details: 2 were built from kits: The Cosmodrome BBII , and the Madcow Solar Express. These 2 have been modded for 38mm MMT. The Disruptor, Argosy (currently a different shade of Red) and Manta Bomber are all 4" upscales. The Disruptor and Argosy are 38mm , the Manta is 54mm with (2)- 29mm outboards. The Echo is a 3" upscale 38mm , the Duece is a 29mm.

With the exception of the Manta, these are all flight worthy and fly very well. Some of you may have even seen them in person and can attest to that. They are also very well built.

So make an offer. Thanks.

Argosy Nose Cone, Mmmmmmmmmmm
lost the last two I had.
??????

I am local (City of Orange). Interested in either the Black Brant or the Photon Disruptor (or maybe even both). What are the recovery systems (size, material, etc.)

Please PM me - thanks.

What would it take to get the Manta Bomber flight worthy?

It basically needs to be all epoxied in place. The MMT has been re-done, needs to be epoxied to the BT. The nose cone my need a little touch up. Then the outer wing/pod assemblies need to be attached. The stand off tabs as well. I will see if there is a chute I could include. The side pods, if you choose to put motors in them, have their own chutes. It will take some time, but it is an awesome flyer. Recovery has always been the problem. Got the decals from sticker shock, in fact I'm pretty sure it's my pic on his website.

Back