24/60 Reloads

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are there other delay choices coming, or are the new reloads coming with adjustable delay grains? Awesome to have new 24/60 choices!

A 24mm Red. My Viper should like that. Will look into my RMS to SU method for these. Purchasing new hardware is out of the question for the foreseeable future. My fun budget just took a serious hit. :(

I have a Baddazz Defender Mk 2 that has just been begging for these motors. Now how do I fit them in the budget:wink:

It's so interesting! I would like to fly one by myself. I do hope I have a budget to afford at least 2, one for me and one for my friend.

I have a Baddazz Defender Mk 2 that has just been begging for these motors. Now how do I fit them in the budget:wink:

I have that rocket and the 24-60 case doesn't fit well. The aft closure is much thicker than the 24-40, so the retaining screw doesn't work. I'm sure you can rig something up though.

I have that rocket and the 24-60 case doesn't fit well. The aft closure is much thicker than the 24-40, so the retaining screw doesn't work. I'm sure you can rig something up though.
That's disappointing.

Back