Decals for Semror SLS Hustler?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cletusjones

Reaction score
Hi... anyone have scans of these decals, originals they want to sell or know where any might lurk on the net? I've pieced together the entire kit except for the decals. Thanks!

I have. They were my first stop and they are sold out unfortunately. I did a screen grab of their sheet so I could at least try to make a template or mask. Decal would be easier though...!

If you have a good resolution screen shot you can try to make home printed decals on decal printer paper. Another alternative would be vinyl decals from Mark at StickerShick23. I had him print some custom work for my SLS Hustler. Just send him the artwork and info. Reasonably priced, fast turnaround.

EDIT: I just checked, erockets has two back in stock. Good luck.

Ah, good. I was considering getting my SLS Hustler out and scanning the decal....but it's a ways down in the stack of kit boxes. Good to hear you have some on the way.

Thank you for considering it! I'm currently doing the Semroc Aerodart while becoming totally distracted with trying to clone the LIA-100 launch pad. I'm definitely channeling Centuri this spring!

Back