Balsa Machining Services

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lakeroadster

When in doubt... build hell-for-stout!
Reaction score
Just wanted to toss some accolades at the folks at BMS for the stellar job they did on shipping components for my W-Wing Alpha project.

Super impressed with the packaging job. They used 2 priority mail boxes, the second box was empty.. simply taped back to back with the other box to provide for strength / durability.

Nicely done. Thank you for your attention to detail.

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    243.1 KB · Views: 37
  • 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    179.6 KB · Views: 36
BMS may have set some sort of record with the turnaround time on my order. I ordered a bunch of the school rockets at 9:30 AM on Saturday.
USPS dropped them off at my house this afternoon....a couple of time zones away.

Great job, BMS!

I love BMS. Never had a problem with them. I just wish they had 4" cardboard airframe.

BMS/Bill is absolutely the best. BMS is also one of the best HP motor sellers going--the pre-order deal makes you wait 1-2 months for your motors, but at 25% savings. Supporting BMS is definitely supporting our cottage industry and a fellow rocket enthusiast.

I recently placed a couple of orders with BMS. Their website is like a candy store for a scratch builder such as myself. After years of seeing their ads in Sport rocketry I finally bought their small School rocket and the 29 mm version. I had a couple of questions and Bill replied on a Sunday.

I just ordered a bunch of tubes and basswood from BMS a couple days ago.

As Tony would say... They're Grrrrrreat!

Heh, we use their stuff for 4H projects and we have built so many of those 3" school rockets it's crazy.

But yes, always great service and quality out of BMS.

Back