• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Aerotech 54mm Hybrid Motor

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nraymondb

Reaction score
Hi everyone
Just looking to see if someone has an Aerotech 54mm Hybrid system that they want to sell to me or trade something.
I have ALOT of stuff, hardware etc if someone wants to trade, otherwise if you want to sell we can negotiate a price. Im looking for a load too, im not picky which load it is. Please PM me if you have one.

Thanks,
-Nik

Just looking to see if someone has an Aerotech 54mm Hybrid system that they want to sell to me or trade something.
I have ALOT of stuff, hardware etc if someone wants to trade, otherwise if you want to sell we can negotiate a price. Im looking for a load too, im not picky which load it is. Please PM me if you have one.

FWIW, my BMS order for 54mm hardware shipped last week, arriving tomorrow.
Bill and Mary also sell AT reloads, so you can get both from the same place.

Frequently, BMS prices for new hardware are lower than what folks ask for their used gear around here...
:wink:

FWIW, my BMS order for 54mm hardware shipped last week, arriving tomorrow.
Bill and Mary also sell AT reloads, so you can get both from the same place.

Frequently, BMS prices for new hardware are lower than what folks ask for their used gear around here...
:wink:
Im not sure that BMS carries any AT Hybrid reloads or 54mm hybrid parts for that matter ( pretty sure they dont, unless the motor cases are the same).

Cases are the same as is the aft closure. Forward closure acts as the adapter between the case and the Nitrous tank and I don't think they are made currently. I also don't think AT makes any new reloads for the 54mm Hybrids. There are folks on this forum that still fly the AT hybrids. One has the 98mm version that is pretty cool.

Cases are the same as is the aft closure. Forward closure acts as the adapter between the case and the Nitrous tank and I don't think they are made currently. I also don't think AT makes any new reloads for the 54mm Hybrids. There are folks on this forum that still fly the AT hybrids. One has the 98mm version that is pretty cool.

Good to know Bill, the AT Hybrids are a hole in my rocketry knowledge, thanks.

It is so interesting how we collect things. I have one complete set. Never intend to fly, just to keep.

Edward

Back