30th Anniversary

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steven

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Today marks 30 years of being in a committed relationship. No ceremony, no promises exchanged, no "I does", just down to earth commitment. Payed off many a loan without all that too. It works.

Thanks. Never been married a single day in my 58 years, yet she came from a 13 year failed marriage. I swore before getting out of HS in the 70's that I would never get married as I saw in Az. how many were filing for divorce. It won't guarantee financial stability, financial responsibility, it won't guarantee a relationship free from spousal abuse, child abuse or substance abuse, nor will it guarantee a relationship free of lying, cheating, stealing of murder. So I simply removed the uselessness altogether.

Today marks 30 years of being in a committed relationship. No ceremony, no promises exchanged, no "I does", just down to earth commitment. Payed off many a loan without all that too. It works.

Good for you for living a commitment. Some of us choose marriage, some prefer commitment without the label of marriage. Both are testaments to love.

Steve Shannon

Good for you for living a commitment. Some of us choose marriage, some prefer commitment without the label of marriage. Both are testaments to love.

Steve Shannon

Actually till death do us part is the ultimate testament. Anything shy of that is still a work in progress or a complete, utter failure.

Weeeellllll, I went through a "standard" church wedding and reception " thutty" years ago today. My mother insisted on an open bar and my father chartered a bus to bring the relatives down 175 miles for the festivities. We Italians like to party but work hard the rest of the time. I sprung for a "flown" pendant that reflects my feelings as well: https://earthtosky.net/product/venuspendant
I'm pretty content and she takes good care of "us". Congratulations to us all too. Kurt Savegnago

Back