Rocketry Forum App

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anyone else having problems with the Rocketry Forum Android App refusing to work today? I keep getting force closing when trying to open it up even after rebooting my phone and uninstalling and re-installing the app.

Yep. As soon as it launches it crashes, this just started this morning.

I sent them feedback, uninstalled, cleaned up left over crap and reinstalled, but it is the same. Obviously it looks like something changed on their end. I am running a Android as well, OnePlus 3 on OxygenOS 5.0.1 and Android 8.0.0

Mines doing the same thing, open the crash, restart app and it crashes again. Restart phone same process repeats again.

Same here. I'm reporting this thread to be sure that Angie sees it.

There is a problem with Tapatalk which is what the App is built on. It has been reported and we are hoping to have it working again, but it may be tomorrow. I'm watching for news.
(iPad is working with the TRF App. Android is the problem).

(and this would have been answered a lot sooner if in the Support and Announcement forum).

I got another message from Angie. This is not a TRF issue but an issue that Tapatalk is having with Android. TRF's owners have spoken with Tapatalk and are waiting for them to correct the issue.

Thank you! I just checked this and others and seems to be corrected.

Back