Doghouse Launch Controller Help

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kruegon

Reaction score
Hey guys. My club is in a bind. Shortly before Binder bought Doghouse, we had began to purchase the launch controllers. Binder didn't acquire the launch system in the sale. Here's our dilemma.

We have 3 pad boxes and two controller boxes. Each controller box can use 3 pad boxes. We are 3 pad boxes short.

I have looked inside. I can replicate about 90% of the box, but there is a circuit board with what appear to be small relays on it. I believe this has something to do with the continuity test and strobe light. Doesn't look like I can replicate that piece.

I need to get in contact with the previous owner of Doghouse to see if there's any way to fix our issue. Either by getting more boxes made, getting some if the circuit boards, or by getting the schematic so we have a shot at replicating then. After all, they may need repairs one day as well.

Mike Fisher from Binder Design was able to help me out. I've gotten in contact with Bill (the previous owner) and he's seeing what he can do to help us.

Last edited:
Back