Help Support RocketryForum by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.

Thread: Manitoba

Manitoba

Does anyone know if there is an active club in Manitoba? Id love to get into mid to high power rockets.

http://www.canadianrocketry.org/car_clubs.php

Website for MRC seems to be down / offline, broken.. but, inquire thru them might lead you to one.

-paul

NAR# 101258 - L2
    www.CRMRC.org
    I don't know the same things you don't know..

Ya I’ve been checking that website regularly but I think it’s been shut down and there has been no reply to my email.

Yeah, not too impressed with CAR..

Did you reach out to your local CAR prefect? or any of the board? someone might respond!

Did you search on Tripoli or NAR sites? I know NAR doesn't have "Canadian" line, but if you're close enough to a US state,y might find one just the other side.. (I did!)
    -paul

NAR# 101258 - L2
    www.CRMRC.org
    I don't know the same things you don't know..

I’ll keep going down the list till I reach someone haha. May have to start a new club! I can certainly do up a website as well if need be. I just sent an email to CAR we will see if someone responds there. I’m completely new to the rocket scene so I’ll figure it all out soon enough. Hopefully there is still something active close by.

NAR clubs do exist in Canada! I recommend chartering with NAR rather than CAR as you can receive $250 per year in grants for your section from NAR. SWARM (in Ontario) has used several grants to purchase launch equipment. There is an NAR club in Alberta and another in Ontario. Better value for your time and effort in my opinion.

www.swarmnar.weebly.com