• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Madcow Nike Apache interstage coupler components

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swatkat

Down these mean skies, a kat must fly!
Reaction score
This is my first sale on the forum, so hopefully doing this right. I bought two of these kits with the intention of building one as the true 2 stage kit and to build the other as a Nike Smoke (with a separate nose cone) and a stand alone Apache. As such, I had no need for the interstage coupler components on the kit I split up, so they are now offered here. There are 4 pieces, the 4 to 38mm transition, the 4 inch to 38mm FG centering ring, the FG stage coupler. and the "just under 4" shoulder for the transition. All items are as pictured. Will pay USPS shipping to US, or can deliver to LUNAR/SARG launches. No international shipping. $25 shipped.20180411_091730_resized.jpg20180411_091800_resized.jpg

Last edited:
Back