• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Aerotech Phoenix Rocket Glider with 32mm case

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jsargevt

Reaction score
***SOLD*** Thanks all!

Selling an OOP Aerotech Phoenix RC rocket glider with 32mm RC reload case. The kit is in great shape consider it's age. I have decided that my RC building skills are poor enough and would be a waste on this excellent kit. The Phoenix is the pinnacle of stick-built rocket gliders in my opinion. A fantastic flying bird that will get attention at any launch.

Kit includes all building materials, two spiral-bound build instruction books, a set of full sized plans, a mini plan and the 32mm rocket reload case.

I hate to part with this kit as they are becoming very rare.

Asking $275 plus shipping, OBO

ay0qvc.jpg

2hzodcp.jpg

Last edited:
I don't need a third, I don't need a third, I don't need a third. :cyclops:

Somebody buy this quick. These things are a blast and I don't need a third. Plus they build lighter with today's radio equipment. Come glide with Bob and I at Airfest this year.

I don't need a third! :cool:

I don't need a third, I don't need a third, I don't need a third. :cyclops:

Somebody buy this quick. These things are a blast and I don't need a third. Plus they build lighter with today's radio equipment. Come glide with Bob and I at Airfest this year.

I don't need a third! :cool:

Yes you do! ;-)

If anyone is interested but lacks the TX/RX for this we can discuss the addition of a Spektrum transmitter (TX) and a Spektrum-compatible Receiver (RX). I will have to dig it out and ensure that the TX works as it has been in storage for a couple of years.

....oh yeah price dropped again.

Back