Shout-out to Chris & Dave (Chris's rocket Supplies & LOC Precision)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dr wogz

Fly caster
Reaction score
A shout out and a big thank you to Chris (Chris's Rocket supplies) & Dave (LOC Precision).

I had ordered the Caliber ISP for the NSL Caliber challenge, only to have either USPS or (most likely ) Canada Post decide that the box needed a little something extra. The box arrived and was pretty crushed when I got it. The main tube suffered the most, having a long crease & a very prominent fin imprint (emboss?!). The 'launch lug (1/2" ID) was also pretty flattened!! And those are pretty beefy! But I intend to use buttons, so that's not an issue..

Needless to say, when I brought it to their attention, I was quickly taken care of. A new tube arrived, nicely packed, and ready to have the MMT & fins installed!

Mucho thanks guys!:smile:

The two got me squared away with my Bruiser EXP3 kit as well. The first kit was missing some parts, had the wrong av bay parts, and the fin tabs were way too short. I think the transition from the owners and state of parts confused things. So I got a new set of fins sent but they were still a bit short. Jason worked with me to double check the measurements to cut and ship the correct fins quickly.

Back