Stuck in a hotel for 3 weeks.....

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That are not finished all the way. Still have a lot of work to get a couple ready for LDRS. Still building Avbay's as the rocket airframe are boxed up.

The housekeeping staff did a great job cleaning up after rocket mess. I tipped them well, and often. No complaints received.

That are not finished all the way. Still have a lot of work to get a couple ready for LDRS. Still building Avbay's as the rocket airframe are boxed up.

The housekeeping staff did a great job cleaning up after rocket mess. I tipped them well, and often. No complaints received.

Sounds awesome! You finished nine rockets to my two. :) Will send you photos of the one I'm going to call "+P" :)

The box of rockets all made it home, safe and sound. Been building Avbay's for the few that will make it to LDRS. Going to start filling the fillets nice and smooth. Then shoot a couple coats of primer. Only 2 weeks left, and a lot of work to do. 0502181148a.jpeg0424182145a.jpeg

Attachments

• 0502181148.jpeg
    0502181148.jpeg
    63.5 KB · Views: 107
  • 0424182146.jpeg
    0424182146.jpeg
    42.4 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
Those are beefy terminals, do you have a good track record using banana jacks that way?

Those are beefy terminals, do you have a good track record using banana jacks that way?

They are on the medium duty side of things. I don't actually use the banana plug side of the "Terminal Binding Post". I insert the charge leads through the hole, wrap it a couple time, then tighten the knob down. They have worked very well on a half dozen flights so far.

The other terminals I made with 6-32 hardware. Work great and durable, Real cheap. Smaller then the banana plug type. But do require a tool to tighten.

Attachments

• 0424182147a.jpg
    0424182147a.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 53
Back