My Family Could Use Your Prayers... My Niece Passed Away Today.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K'Tesh

.....OpenRocket's ..... "Chuck Norris"
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Apparently my 18 year old niece had a severe asthma attack, and before she could get the help she needed, she passed away.

I'm asking for prayers for her, her mom and dad, her sister, the rest of the family, as well as all her friends.

Hug the ones you love.

Thanks!
Jim

Apparently my 18 year old niece had a severe asthma attack, and before she could get the help she needed, she passed away.

I'm asking for prayers for her, her mom and dad, her sister, the rest of the family, as well as all her friends.

Hug the ones you love.

Thanks!
Jim

Oh, that's so sad, Jim. I will pray to the one who is putting death under his feet.

Oh no. I'm so sorry, K'Tesh. My condolences to your family.

Condolences to the family. That's so sad.

So,so sad. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

Oh my gosh Jim my heart goes out to your family.

On a personal note, this one hits home for me as I have 8 year old twins (boy/girl) and they both have asthma with my daughter having a more sever case. I think a lot of people don't realize how serious asthma can still be today.

Bless her heart. I know how bad asthma is. I suffered from it for 10 years or better as a child. At times, it feels like you have no room in your lungs for air. Dr. Oz summed it up pretty good for anyone that doesn't know how it affects you. Breath all the way in, and hold for a second. Now, try to breath in some more.
Prayers sent Jim.

My prayers are with you and yours Jim..
I'm so sorry to hear this..

She's so young..

Teddy

Thanks Guys...

I've been on the phone for much of the night. I'll be remaining in China, as there's too little time for me to fly to the US for services, and to return.

My Step-Brother and his family (his daughter) are understandably devastated by this sudden loss.

Again Hug the ones you love. Tell them you love them.

God Bless!
Jim

On a side note: Please add my best friend to your prayers. He went into the hospital yesterday with some chest pain. They found his aorta was 70% blocked. Fortunately, he didn't collapse, and they were able to implant a stent to open the blockage. He's recovering at home now.

Please pass along my heartfelt sympathies to her family. Condolences to you as well, may your faith be a source of comfort.

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

Words seem to fall way short of the field in situations like this. But my wife and I would like to add our voices to those lifting up prayers and concerns for your family in their time of extreme loss. No parent should ever have to bury a child. Prayers of protection for you in your travels as well.

My nephew passed several years ago at a young age. My heart and prayers go out to you and your loved ones.

Condolences. No EpiPen?

Thanks.

First report I was told was an asthma attack. I was later told that it was actually a blood clot to the lung.

And thanks to everyone who's responded. Services for her will be held next week. As I said earlier, I'll not be able to attend. I wish I could, but I don't have the money or the vacation time needed to do that. My family understands. We'll be getting together in July for me.

Back