Plans for Starlight F-32 Avenger

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes. This tells me the length of the rocket - 14.5 inches finished x .975 diameter. AND, I do know how to use Google, but Google does not tell me anything about the fins. Angle they are attached to the rocket, length of the fins, swept angle, etc. How much extra time did it take to make me feel like an ass?

Sorry if you took it that way, not my intent. The rkt file should show that sort of thing. I know when it is in open rocket you can see and print the fin templates that you could measure from.

Homer

Thanks Homer. No worries. My apologies too. I just talked to Mike, a gentleman that recently built one and this was my reply.
I saw your rocket last night Mike. Very nicely done. Your good looking rocket made me want to build one myself. I'm going to use a BT-60 tube so I'll need to increase the dims 1.6 times. I see that the rocket is 14.5 inches in length and a tube diameter of .987. Would you be able to let me know the degrees that the two wings are on the rocket? Of course the vertical stabilizer is at 90 degrees so I guess the wings are around 210 and 330 degrees? About right? Also, would you be able to provide the dims of the wings? Lengths or angles if you can. Looks like the vertical stabilizer is about 2 in tall? Thank you my friend.

Back