I am now officially old

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FSR

Reaction score
Last year marked my return to active rocketry after caring for my ailing Mother. Now my great nephew wants to build and fly rockets with me :flyingpig:. I really am looking forward to this as he will be my retrieval team :lol: since I walk with a cane these days. I was at NARAM 59 and found out quick that a retrieval team is in my best interest.

Welcome back to the party FSR. I too have an appreciation for an active retrieval team. But as I'm sure you've discovered there is nothing like a whiff of burnt black powder to put a spring in your step ! :) Best fountain of youth concoction I can think of.

Last year marked my return to active rocketry after caring for my ailing Mother. Now my great nephew wants to build and fly rockets with me :flyingpig:. I really am looking forward to this as he will be my retrieval team :lol: since I walk with a cane these days. I was at NARAM 59 and found out quick that a retrieval team is in my best interest.

Ah, you'll probably find out that you are one of the younger members of this forum. :wink:

Nah. Getting "officially" old is when you start ordering supper from the senior menu at Denny's at 4:30 in the afternoon.

My friend Braz said the best way to get rockets retrieved is to take along a roll or two of dollar coins as finder's fees (assuming there are a bunch of kids at the launch).

Back