Jim Z’s site down?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocketpunch

Reaction score
Anyone else having trouble?

Say it isn’t so

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It’s back up for me now too, but unfortunately some of the links are broken. Check out the plans for Estes Starfighter Combo, Nomad, Searcher and Nebulon Warrior as some examples

JimZ is a rusty old site. Enjoy what's there while it's there. Tony Reynold's keeps the URL active gratis as a service to the community. I'm not sure if he even has the files to fix all the broken links. But what's there is pretty cool.

I’m very grateful for what is there. I’ve gone there on and off for years. I just saw some dead links that I remember being there awhile ago and aren’t there now so it concerned me. I wasn’t aware of its current status

Hello TRF. It's been a long time.. :)

A long time ago, I used to only have dial-up internet. This was annoying when trying to view JimZ's site. I ended up mirroring the site using wget from my workplace. I still have those files, including the parts that are broken now (seems to be all the 'New' items). If the person responsible for maintaining the site needs them, please contact me. I'm fairly easy to find. The entire uncompressed archive I have is around 1GB.

Hello TRF. It's been a long time.. :)

A long time ago, I used to only have dial-up internet. This was annoying when trying to view JimZ's site. I ended up mirroring the site using wget from my workplace. I still have those files, including the parts that are broken now (seems to be all the 'New' items). If the person responsible for maintaining the site needs them, please contact me. I'm fairly easy to find. The entire uncompressed archive I have is around 1GB.

I seemed to find that it was a lot of the "new" stuff too. If found what I needed on the waybackmachine

Back