shameless self gloss post: Became a father today!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krislhull

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I officially won't be to any rocket launches until late summer now.

Yesterday, after 35 and a half hours of labor, my wife gave birth to our first child, our daughter Hannah Clare at 11:05PM on Mar 31st

HCH 1.jpg

Now, to wait for her to grow up a few years so I can start building rockets with her!

Congrats, welcome to real responsibility, everything before was just practice. See you for Sod Blaster!

It definitely changes your life. Congratulations!

My son just turned 10 today. Seems like yesterday he was a toddler. They grow fast! Enjoy every day with them.

Congratulations! As others have alluded to being a Dad is great and terrifying st the same time. Prepare for a massive shift in how you view things and how you prioritize things.

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

Congratulations! A child is life changing for sure. My daughter is 3yo. Lots of fun ahead for you all..and sleepless nights, and frustration, and everything will be wet, sticky, smelly, lost, broke...lol. Never had much patience until she came along. Good luck to you sir, enjoy every minute you can.

Congrats.

Also, get your wife some flowers...35.5 hours is a long time.

Good luck and enjoy.

Congrats, sleep as much as you can! If you have family that can stay over for night shifts, that is ideal. :)

The first two weeks are the hardest, gets MUCH better after that.

:cheers:

Congrats! It's a tiny human! The years will fly by and you'll be building rockets with her in no time!

Big Congrats! Oh the joy and terror of parenthood... It will cause you to stretch and grow to heights you never knew were possible. Take it all in and enjoy every moment. And don't forget to take loads of pictures, the Cloud is your new best friend!

Peace and blessings to you and yours.

Congratulations! As a dad of two daughters who were just babies yesterday, but are now 12 and 15, enjoy every, single, second. It goes by so quickly.

And remember, every dad is a father, but not every father is a dad. ;)

Congratulations! She's wonderful. Nice name, too.

Congratulations! There’s nothing so wonderful or terrifying as being a father.

Steve Shannon

My daughter is my oldest and she just started driving. I can't bring my self to get in the shower, much less go to sleep until she is home.

Thanks everyone! Its been a great experience so far. The past few days has been fun, and I cannot stop looking at my daughter without smiling! Even when she is the reason that my wife and I have only slept 8 hours in the past 72, she is a precious little bundle of joy!

Now, to design a "Daddy's Little Princess" rocket in her honor!

Back