HE is Risen

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what they call people who have risen from the dead? Zombies. Well, mummys if wrapped in TP.
Happy zombie jesus day.

While I'm happy that you have something that you want to celebrate, and that it's important to you.......

Please STOP. You absolutely know for certain that it's against the rules and causes problems. Stop it now. You are being a jerk.

Or am I going to have to respond in kind?

s6

happy passover?!

Happy chocolate day?

all praise the bunny who poops chocolate Easter eggs...

He is wrong for posting it here as it is a clear violation of the rules and he knows it. But you guys mocking him are also wrong. Everybody stop.

As long as the OP doesn't elaborate or get preachy, this is no different than wishing someone a Merry Christmas.

As long as the OP doesn't elaborate or get preachy, this is no different than wishing someone a Merry Christmas.

Just so I'm clear, that means it's totally OK for me to wish everyone on the forum Eid Mubarak, Happy Festivus, Blessed Samhain, and Happy Walpurgisnacht? In the appropriate season, of course.

I wonder if they talk about rocketry on the Jesus forum.

While I'm happy that you have something that you want to celebrate, and that it's important to you.......

Please STOP. You absolutely know for certain that it's against the rules and causes problems. Stop it now. You are being a jerk.

Or am I going to have to respond in kind?

s6

Or you could simply scroll past. Your choice.

I wonder if they talk about rocketry on the Jesus forum.
I did have a chance to catch up with a graduated Senior from Arkansas at services this morning.

They found out the hard way how BP substitute is only mostly similar. No drogue on the first flight ( mega shred ) no main on the second ( lost ).

Just so I'm clear, that means it's totally OK for me to wish everyone on the forum Eid Mubarak, Happy Festivus, Blessed Samhain, and Happy Walpurgisnacht? In the appropriate season, of course.
I should hope that most of us would wish good things for each other on any celebratory occasion even if the ways and things we celebrate are different.

Really? The pope said no hell. If so what did Jesus die for? Of course I do not believe the pope. What many may not know, is before Jesus, you were known by your works, the Jews who lived by their works where admitted to the here and after, then God sent Jesus. He died so all could be admitted to Heaven, if we only believe him. I may have made some mistakes, but I am only human. At least this is my take. HAPPY EASTER!

Really? The pope said no hell. If so what did Jesus die for? Of course I do not believe the pope. What many may not know, is before Jesus, you were known by your works, the Jews who lived by their works where admitted to the here and after, then God sent Jesus. He died so all could be admitted to Heaven, if we only believe him. I may have made some mistakes, but I am only human. At least this is my take. HAPPY EASTER!

++1,000,000

I should hope that most of us would wish good things for each other on any celebratory occasion even if the ways and things we celebrate are different.

I was a little disappointed that there weren't more April Fool's threads.

Unless, is this one? If it is, then, props to to the OP -- you totally got me.

I clicked "new posts" expecting to read that Estes' new owners are no longer going to include a door-jamb in the tools and materials for assembling rockets, or that the Estes webstore will only accept payments in Ethereum, or that a different buyer has acquired all of the Centuri intellectual property with plans to start a competing business....

I would expect so. As long as you aren't preachy about it. It's okay to wish good things for others and offer to share your happiness with them.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Rocketry Forum mobile app

"Happy Easter!" is pretty innocuous, but "he has risen, blah blah resurrection" is closer to the nut job preaching from the town square about damnation and whatnot.

What boggles my mind is that a thread about social media policy platforms like youtube and reddit that can directly affect rocketry is unilaterally deleted(not even locked) within something like an hour, but this thread is good to go.

I would expect so. As long as you aren't preachy about it. It's okay to wish good things for others and offer to share your happiness with them.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Rocketry Forum mobile app

Funny... Last time I posted a thread praising Allah, it unleashed a poop-storm and was subsequently locked.
Good to know that's over! Let's celebrate all religions and all religious ceremonies here on the Rocketry Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back