Tripoli Wisconsin- April 7

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djs

Reaction score
Anyone going? Depending on weather, I’ll probably be there.

Well, I bought the darn year sticker, so I might as well use it... Maybe the Chaos will get a shake down flight... :eyeroll:

Last edited:
Flying a newly built kit? Who are you and what have you done with Adrian?!?

Adrian this is unreal your a new man. A new rocket built since the last launch. Are you feeling ok?

Well, the Chaos isn't technically new since the last launch... I've been working on it a little while... :eyeroll:
I do, however have the LOC Goblin almost fully assembled. :) That, I got at the last launch. :horse:

Well, the Chaos isn't technically new since the last launch... I've been working on it a little while... :eyeroll:
I do, however have the LOC Goblin almost fully assembled. :) That, I got at the last launch. :horse:

I was thinking you had the Goblin ready for the Bong.

If the weather is decent I will there. Finishing up a dual deploy Madcow 38 Special. Likely just on a G as a shake down. Not sure what else.

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

Forecast is looking a little chilly for tomorrow, but I'll be there.

Still planning on making a brief appearance. And bringing my Iowa distributor along with.

Hey Rocky, watch me pull off a successful 2 stage flight...

I'll be there for a bit - probably around noon. Will do a fairly low altitude shot with 4" punisher - last time it popped the chute at apogee and don't want to walk that far again....

Still planning on making a brief appearance. And bringing my Iowa distributor along with.

Hey Rocky, watch me pull off a successful 2 stage flight...

Free samples from Rocky if the 2 stager goes well? :)

I will be there will be launching my finished darkstar

I600R is a great motor. Should be a nice flight!

Great launch today- despite the cold. I found a rocket that I lost 8 months ago!

Also made a trip to visit Mr. Charles across the street at the winery and came home with 2 bottles in my trunk. Opted to go for the Pear wine and my usual (Siskin scrumpy)

Last edited:
howdy I lost a 38 to 29 aeropack adaptor at the launch if anyone found it let me know.

There's a very large launch there in 2 weeks (April 21-22).. It'll probably turn up then. Whether or not it gets to the right people, I don't know, but i'll try to look for it.

Back