Fire Destroys Woody's Home by Bad Neighbors

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If someone has video or pictures of the kids messing around with firecrackers that caused the fire, you've definitely got a case. Otherwise in my non lawyer opinion, no luck.

So sorry to hear this.

I hope everybody reading this, that rents, makes sure they have renter's insurance. My folks always made sure I got it when I was renting. Not just for coverage of losses in situations like this, but also liability coverage is typically included. When I tried to tell them I didn't own enough or make enough as a student for it to be worth it, they reminded me how hard it would be to replace even a TV and clothes if I made very little, and how would I ever pay off a judgement if somebody sued me for something that should be covered on the insurance, and I didn't have it? So I always maintained coverage.

I don't know if anyone has started a go fund me page or not.
Perhaps if anyone would care to help us out in some way, my wife suggested I post our address.
So...here it is.

John E. Adams
848 S. Chestnut St., Apt A1 (Previously D3)
Reed City, MI 49677

Thank You All Kindly for Everything!
btw, I still have rockets for sale if interested...and knives.
They have been moved to my buddy's place for storage.
My wet stones were in the wet bench, which was moved to the parking lot for 2 nights.
Unfortunately, they froze. When they were removed, they crumbled into small chunks.
When I bought them, they were $125 for the set of 4.
To replace them, they are now over $300. What a waste!
So for now, all I can do is rough sharpening with the diamond stones to 1000 grit.

oh I am so bummed to read this and catch up on the thread. Life just hasnt been giving you breaks recently.

I suggest you repost the stuff you have for sale, with the new prices, etc...

Thanks for your deals in the past, and I will keep checking. If someone DOES do a gofund page, or something like that, i will be over there too.

Hoping things turn around real soon.

Rob / S1

Sorry to hear about this turn of things.

If it wasn't for bad luck, I think you'd have no luck at all...

Praying for you and yours.

God Bless!

John,

Best wishes for a rapid resolution and new home for you & your family.

Regards,
Fred

Back