Rokitflite Fake Wulf Plans?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevefaxon

Reaction score
Hi, I'm brand new here.....my first post. I would really like to build one of these but I know it's been out of production for awhile. I can scratch build one if I had some drawings or instructions. But this might be infringing on the work of Scott Branche, and I don't want to get in any trouble? I've been told he frequents this site. Scott if you're out there can you advise me on how I might get this done?

Hi, I'm brand new here.....my first post. I would really like to build one of these but I know it's been out of production for awhile. I can scratch build one if I had some drawings or instructions. But this might be infringing on the work of Scott Branche, and I don't want to get in any trouble? I've been told he frequents this site. Scott if you're out there can you advise me on how I might get this done?

Welcome Steve!

I was lucky enough to score some of the parts of one (the decals and nosecone) but I don't have the instructions. I'd really appreciate a copy of those, as well as the dimensions of the body tube(s?). I'd like to build it if I can. However sourcing parts here in China is a PITA.

Thanks!

This comes up every once in a while on YORF. At one time the plans were to be posted but I have not seen any. One sold on eBay last weekend together with a Shrockets Skonk Wulf. Went a little high for what I wanted to pay a couple LPR kits.

I believe the fake wulf had parts that were specifically weighted to get the glide cg in the right spot. Even if you managed to find a copy the instructions won’t help you with that.
also if memory serves the instructions were a video. Not sure if there’s a printed copy.

The designer is a member here, a polite pm might get you more information.

Thanks for the help folks. I have done enough research to know that the kit will glide best if the center of gravity is 1/2" forward of the rear pylon mount for what that's worth. I have tried but failed to send a PM, how is that done?

Back