sad news- Dr. Zooch is closing up shop

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Randy at eRockets told me he is expecting another shipment from Dr. Zooch. At our last club meeting I walked by the Dr. Zooch area in the eRockets warehouse and it looked like Old Mother Hubbard's cupboard. Randy said his inventory of Dr. Zooch kits practically disappeared overnight when the closing was announced.

Hmmmm.

9a5c2c37e20aa8f319be442e5ebae8ae.jpg

It’s always easy to volunteer other people to spend money and do work, but I see some similarities to the Semroc deal here, I wonder if a deal could be worked out with eRockets (or I suppose another vendor) to acquire the parts lists and plans for Zooch kits and continue distribution on a limited basis, maybe with Wes keeping a thumb in the game as a “design consultant” which wouldn’t require a lot of physical involvement (or really any) while he hopefully gets healthy.

Just wondering about... possibilities.

Randy at eRockets told me he is expecting another shipment from Dr. Zooch. At our last club meeting I walked by the Dr. Zooch area in the eRockets warehouse and it looked like Old Mother Hubbard's cupboard. Randy said his inventory of Dr. Zooch kits practically disappeared overnight when the closing was announced.

I heard the same response from Apogee when I went to pickup MY Zooch shuttle.:)

Thanks guys I'll have to keep watch I'd love to get a Mercury Atlas at a minimum and maybe a few others

Back