• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

R/C Extreme Flight Extra 300 78"

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AeroAggie

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
MODS - If non-rocket ads aren't allowed, let me know and I'll pull it down.

Any R/C enthusiasts here?

I've got a 78" Extreme Flight Extra 300 I need to get rid of because I'm kinda hooked on rockets now. I wanted to use this plane to fly sportsman F3A Pattern, but it's really a 3D monster and a bit too twitchy for pattern. I flew it at about 12.5lb on 10S Lipo, around 2500W and it's a sweetheart. Bump it up to 3000W and it will really rip.

I can deliver this to AirFest or any other Kloudbusters Argonia launch. Will not ship.

Ready to Fly, (add your Rx and batteries) excellent condition
Futaba digital servos (I'll update with model numbers later)
HiMax HC6330-200 F3A motor
Carbon landing gear

I'm in the process of moving right now, but I can get more details on the specs when I pull it down to move.

Asking $1000 or trade for equivalent in rocket motors (Aerotech or Loki). I'd take some J to L reloads, or maybe a 75mm or 98mm cases for a future L3 project.

vQ3uDj1l.jpg

Back