• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

54mm Graphite Nozzle for Threaded Case

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DannyB

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Hi all! I have three 54mm isolmolded/fine grain graphite nozzles that are clones of aerotech phenolic nozzles. I have used one of them dozens of times and continue to, mostly in testing but also flights, especially with sparkie propellant. I have another two that have been used ~twice each that I’d like to sell. Asking $40 each plus shipping. Not sure who made them, Ken from PH procured the sale for me. These saved me a ton and allowed me to use AT cases and parts for ex without having to keep buying $30 eroding phenolic nozzles. Email if interested, [email protected]. I can cut whatever size throat that you want above ~0.40” (will dig out this weekend and post exact current throat). Thanks!

NOTE: These are not Aerotech products and are not to be used with Aerotech motor loads. AT is designed to be progressive with an eroding nozzle and will surely CATO if used with a graphite nozzle. EX only! I started in EX by using these with RCS grains and parts, this was a very convenient way to learn the basics and I highly recommend that approach to a beginner.

1 left. Throat is 0.44”. Used twice. $40 shipped conus. Please email only, I’m not getting emailed posts or pms for some reason.

Back