Can I ask someone on here about formulas?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drayday

Reaction score
I'm working on experimental motors at the moment and I submitted the necessary information to access the restricted forum in late January. Mostly looking to learn about solid loading %s in formulas.

I have not heard back so I decided to post here. Yes I am a citizen, and senior level 2 certified

Can't speak to the access issue, but formulas can only be discussed on the research subforum.

Good luck. I’ve sent 3 emails since December and haven’t heard back.
”Glad” to hear I’m not the only one.

You can ask about Formula 38s, Formula 54s, Formula 75s, and such.

ssixsixsix

Send an email/PM to admin Angie, she has been the one dealing with the Research Forum, or she can get in touch with those who are.

Do you have admin Angie’s email? I too have sent the request but never heard anything back.

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

I'm working on experimental motors at the moment and I submitted the necessary information to access the restricted forum in late January. Mostly looking to learn about solid loading %s in formulas.

I have not heard back so I decided to post here. Yes I am a citizen, and senior level 2 certified

You should look up your nearest Tripoli club and ask for help. Best way to learn this stuff is by direct mentoring.
If you're in Bakersfield, try this:
https://tccrockets.com/v2/

Back