Mac Performance Excellent Service

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

liv3mind

Amateur Hour
Reaction score
I just wanted to give Mike a huge thank you, I know there are some other threads already for Mac Performance, but it cant be stated enough, The customer support/service is absolutely stellar. After quite a lengthy email conversation over a few days, I finally ordered my stuff after business hrs last night. I was surprised to get a shipping notification that it would be going out today, less than 14hrs after my order. My order was fairly large (2 kits and quite a few extra parts) and even had a custom piece that needed to be made. I could not be more stoked about the level of attention I was given and the quick responses to all my questions, add in the quick time to ship and I am one happy customer. Great experience for a first time HPR purchase. Props!!

And that's why I recommend him to all my rocket friends.. I couldn't have gotten my L2 rocket completed with out his direct help and suggestions..

I will definitely be giving him more of my money with out hesitation. Currently drooling over the sky scraper.. 75mm...

Agreed Mike is awesome customer service!! Unparalleled

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

Mike has done three custom kits for me that have all turned out great. He is currently working on number four and I expect the same quality and service.

Back