• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Silver anodized (RouseTech style) 54ACCSN 54mm small nozzle aft closure

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rhildinger

Reaction score
I'm looking for a RouseTech style silver anodized 54mm small nozzle aft closure, part number 54ACCSN. This is the special aft closure that is used for the 54/426 AT reloads.
I thought I would ask here if anyone has one they wish to sell before I just buy the black anodized version from AT...

iirc the Rousetech closure is silver anodized, I have one but cannot part with it, will post a picture later though.

Yes the Rousetech one is silver.
Curious why does it have to be silver? Just because? Or are you looking to save a few bucks by buying used?

I just like the way the silver closures look with the blue rousetech cases. Not a money or performance preference, just appearance.

Hmmm.
I have one. I don't really care what color my closures are. I may could be persuaded out of it, but I would need a replacement closure...not going to sale it for less than I would have to pay to replace it. But if say a new black or gold or hot pink one showed up in my mailbox....

If it pleases the court. Rousetech Monster Motors are silver.

Closure 1.jpg Closure 0.jpg

This one will soon belong to the OP.

Back