• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

75mm Roll wrapped carbon tube

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REK

TRF Sponsor
Reaction score
Alright guys, I believe I posted this tube in another thread. However, I went ahead and sanded it smooth for you (was a pain in the neck). I am asking $160 for it. Its 58” long. Made from 200F tg prepreg with a 40% resin content. Tube weighs in at 898 grams. Its OD is 3.14” and ID is 3.01”.

Note that in the picture its just wet so you can get an idea of how it will look when clear glossed.

IMG_5240.JPG

If interested please PM me. Paypal is prefered and dont forget that shipping address so I can get shipping estimate.

Thank you

Composite Addict

I’ll be throwing in this 1 foot 29mm carbon tube in there free.

IMG_5243.JPG

Composite Addict

I have clear glossed it.

Still asking $150 plus free shipping.

IMG_5258.JPG

Composite Addict

Hi Alex,

Your CF air frame looks very good and at a great price. I'm barely getting into minimal diameter rockets; however, I expect to buy several CF products from you after I've had more experience with MD. Don't get discouraged, I know that once the "dam" breaks you'll have floods of customers.

Best of luck!
Fred, L2

Hi Alex,

Your CF air frame looks very good and at a great price. I'm barely getting into minimal diameter rockets; however, I expect to buy several CF products from you after I've had more experience with MD. Don't get discouraged, I know that once the "dam" breaks you'll have floods of customers.

Best of luck!
Fred, L2

Thank you Fred, all I can do is be patient. Not going to give up on this.

Composite Addict

Back