• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

DR Rockets 38mm

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimzcatz

Boss, Carolina Rocket Mafia
Reaction score
See attached pic:

Desert Fire 38/600 $100 shipped.

38/240 cases $30 shipped

38/360 complete (sale pending) $85 shipped
38/600 case $50 shipped
38/360 cases $30 shipped Of course I will combine shipping. Shipped to CONUS ONLY.

Remember these prices include shipping.

20180316_150100.jpg

Are these all unused? Jim, do you just buy stuff to buy it so you have it? You have more unused stuff than Ive seen. If so you’re just like me ;) . Glad I got your 98mm stuff before it ended up here. Thanks again, using it this weekend.

Danny, I have bought 3 total liquidations in the last years. My total cost, about 5K. Approximate RETAIL value, about 20K. Most of the stuff listed here is mixed new/used.

Hi Jim, my name is Matt Benjamin and I was wondering what you have available in Dr. ROCKET hardware for salenand what are the associated costs. Thanks so much, Matt

I apologize to everyone. I am a truck driver, and my truck broke down last Tuesday in Eau Claire Wisconsin. I live in North Carolina. I am finally headed home. I will look and see what I have tomorrow, Thursday the 12th. Sorry for the delay.

Attachments

• 20180404_071933.jpg
    20180404_071933.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 0
I didn't see anything. I've seen on other threads where PM's were not getting delivered, however.

Back