More Ebay silliness

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Their prices changes as their stock levels drop, the other two may have been decently priced and sold fast, so the last one they jacked the price automatically with a computer algorithm.

I just remembered an old joke: A bum was selling apples in a cart on a street corner during the Great Depression. The sign said: "Apples. Only $250 each". A passerby looked at the sign and said "$250? Are you crazy? How do you expect to sell those at that price?" To which the bum replied "Yeah, but I only have to sell ONE!"

Somebody done overpaid for rockets again. Bro. I don't know about you but most rocket people wouldn't pay those prices. Some other stuff is going on. Like those Estes kits worth more than three old Volvos yo. There's bums then there's other stuff. Yeah I'm insinuating something else is a freebie in that package.

the prices for the other two that sold. I think the computer pricing mishap is the most likely scenario
e***a( 1167US $60.381Mar-01-18 03:23:58 PST
s.gif
s.gif
s.gif
i***d
s.gif
( 111
iconTealStar_25x25.gif
)
US $45.001Dec-16-17 17:46:21 PST

Back