• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

7600 case

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Solarover12

Reaction score
I know a bunch of people bought these from AG71, at one point in 2016 he was selling them for $90. Anyone want to get rid of theirs? Saves me some machining

Let me know, thanks

I know a bunch of people bought these from AG71, at one point in 2016 he was selling them for $90. Anyone want to get rid of theirs? Saves me some machining

Let me know, thanks

I think the one for $90 was a one-off mis-cut. Most sold for 150-170.

Let me know, thanks

Went through my receipts and found that AG71 sold the 7600's in March 2016 for $110 each. That's the cheapest I could find for pricing for them...

Preston

Darn, looks like I paid more than others. Oh well. I think I bought a couple dozen 54 and 76 too. I asked him for a price on each 76 size and this was his response

”2500 = 40.00
6000 = 80.00
7600 = 170.00
75 raw = 15.00 per foot
only have 1 of the 2500.
the 6000 and 7600 i have 8 each.
if you want more of these sizes it will take me a little while to make some.

Gary”

I also asked why the 7600 was disproportionately more expensive and this was the response

“my lathe is not long enough for the 7600 so i must outsource so that is an additional charge over the other tubing”

Btw, my posts are emails from his most recent run, December ish if I remember correctly. No idea what happened in 2016, I was still playing with Estes rockets at that time ;) didn’t graduate to a big boy till a year ago.

I also paid $170 for mine plus a good amount of shipping. A resale would have to take that into account.

This is the one I'm referencing - looks like it was $95, not $90. And, looks like you got one of 'em, Jim.

If anyone wants to move one of these, PM me with your price. If not, I'll dig out the steadyrest.

IMG_5998.jpg

I think after he ran out of stock, he was willing to get more made, but cost was outsourcing the machining.

5noHKsb.jpg

I also asked why the 7600 was disproportionately more expensive and this was the response

“my lathe is not long enough for the 7600 so i must outsource so that is an additional charge over the other tubing”
I have bought lots of Gary's cases. The 54 and 75 cases were too long for his lathe.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Rocketry Forum mobile app

Back